The schedule of talks has been announced for the OCaml Users Meeting in Paris, France, in April. Here are my photos from the last meeting.
- OCamlCore.org news and projects
- Enforcing Type-Safe Linking using Inter-Package Relationships for OCaml Debian packages (Stefano Zacchiroli)
- Ocamlviz (Julien Robert, Guillaume Von Tokarski, Sylvain Conchon, Jean-Christophe Filliâtre, Fabrice Le Fessant)
- Cluster computing in OCaml (at mylife.com) (Gerd Stolpmann)
- OCaml in a web startup (about ocsigen) (Dario Teixeira)
- React, functional reactive programming for OCaml (Daniel Bünzli)
- OASIS, a Cabal like system for OCaml (Sylvain Le Gall)
The second day will be the first “OCaml hacking day”. Bring a laptop and your OCaml questions.