Date: Sunday, 8th March 2009
Time: 18:15 UTC
Location: Virtual — #fedora-classroom on irc.freenode.net
A talk and interactive session,
Using the Windows cross-compiler:
- API basics: POSIX, libc, Win32, gtk, Qt, etc.
- Cross-compiler basics
- Practical demonstration:
- setting up the cross-compiler in Fedora
- compiling a small Gtk program
- testing it in Wine
- building a Windows installer
- Future directions (Win64, Mac OS X ?)
- How to get involved
If you have root access to a Fedora 10 or rawhide install (i386 or x86-64 only) you can follow along with the practical part.